Community property management our forte’. Whether it’s a small town-home community, condo complex or 1,000+ property owners association; we handle them all. Recommendations are something that we can provide you at any time and are pleased to do so. Our role in the community property management breaks down into three specific areas.
Administrative Property Management Services
- Create, maintain and administer individual owner files–a big plus to the community
- Receive, forward, catalog, and deliver monthly correspondence to the Board of Directors–electronically of course!
- Log in owner complaints and return calls promptly–a very big part of our business.
- Maintain the Association’s Minute books–at our office.
- 24-hour voice mail to handle any kind of emergency–call us, you’ll see.
- Attend Board of Director Meetings–general and annual meetings–we like to be involved!
Fiscal Property Management Services
- Collect, receipt and deposit dues, late fees, assessments and other income–nobody collects better than we do!
- Track individual owner ledgers–by date and transaction; we can even record the check number.
- Assist collecting delinquent accounts–a must for any association.
- Pay association bills on a weekly basis and report those payments to the Board of Directors–lots of options here…all custom designed for your community.
- Prepare monthly income/expense statements for the Board of Directors–every month without fail.
- Easy to read financial reporting–even custom reporting available upon request.
- Send out statements to owners including delinquencies
- Assist Board of Directors preparing the annual budget–we pride ourselves on this, including “what if” scenarios!
Operations Property Management Services
- Maintain all your common areas including snow removal, lawn care, community property and landscaping–custom planned to fit your community and your budget.
- Competitively bid contracts and maintenance services–we have a pool of vendors to draw on because of our buying power.
- Enforce the Association’s Rules and Regulations.
Competitively bid insurance coverage.